SURVIVAL Eligibility Requirements
SURVIVAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
1. Please click here to view the written application forms. These forms along with the video submission must be received at the SURVIVAL mailbox no later than Tuesday, June 1, 2004, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Producers reserve the right, in their discretion, to extend the deadline as appropriate.
4. A total of approximately 200 applicants will be invited to interview in July 2004 (or as otherwise scheduled by the Producers) in person at one of the following locations: New York City, New York; Los Angeles, California; Chicago, Illinois; Seattle, Washington; Boston, Massachusetts; Orlando, Florida; Montreal, Quebec. Producers reserve the right to change the number or the identity of the foregoing locations at any time. All travel expenses for the interview will be the applicants' sole expense.
5. Approximately 48 semi-finalists (the final number of which will be determined by Producers) will be invited to New York City, New York in August 2004 (or as otherwise scheduled by Producers) for final interviews with the SURVIVOR producers. All travel expenses for the interview will be the applicants' sole expense.
6. Approximately 20 finalists (the final number of which will be determined by Producers) will be selected as contestants to participate in this SURVIVAL program. Filming is presently scheduled to occur on October 4, 2004 in Pulau Tiga.
7. All decisions made by the Producers are final and not subject to review
· All contestants must be 18 years or older at the time of application.
Beyond these basic qualifications and any additional qualifications set forth in the Contestant Application, we are looking for a diverse group of men and women who represent a broad cross-section of the world we live in. Our competitors will be in excellent physical health. Building shelter and finding food will be much more taxing than a trip to your local hardware store or supermarket. Our competitors will also need to be in excellent mental health so that they will be able to cope with the extreme change in environment and the tension of the competition.
Contestants will be selected based upon having the following traits:
The winner of this competition will win $50,000, but this prize money will not come easily. Our competitors must be willing to commit to traveling and living in a remote location for approximately seven weeks. Contestants will be filmed up to 24 hours a day by television camera crews to be broadcast on national television. This is reality show. They will actually be living in a remote location, and they will actually be responsible for building their own shelter and finding their own food.
If you are serious about this opportunity and are willing to accept this commitment, please click below to access the application form and answers to frequently asked questions.
Survival is not authorized or connected with CBS, SEG, their affiliates or sponsors.
Email the Webmaster:
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR? CLICK HERE!!!